Sunday, November 29, 2009

How my fabulous savings adventure began!

After deciding that it would actually SAVE us money for me to stay at home my husband and I decided to do just that.

I turned in my LONG notice and patiently awaited the first of the year when I would be FREE from the corporate world. In the meantime I searched for more ways to make our theory a fact. This is how I came across coupon shopping!

Along with trying to build my Bookkeeping business ( https://sites.google.com/site/stocumbookkeeping/home )
I would become a couponer!

I narrowed my focus down to two locations.....Publix and CVS.

Let the fun begin!!

1 comment:

  1. Good articles, Have you heard of Mr Benjamin, Email: 247officedept@gmail.com --WhatsApp Contact:+1-9893943740-- who work with funding service they grant me loan of $95,000.00 to launch my business and I have been paying them annually for two years now and I still have 2 years left although I enjoy working with them because they are genuine Loan lender who can give you any kind of loan.

    ReplyDelete