Thursday, December 17, 2009

Looking foward to the next week and then some!

It is going to be so great!! The shopping trips are looking awesome, Lula has her very last day of school tomorrow that happens to be the day of the Christmas party! So excited about watching her sing her carols and wear her little reindeer ears. Aww. My family is getting together to do our Christmas thing and Santa is coming to our house early. Yay for presents on Sunday! lol. Then come Wednesday morning we will be leaving out for New York! 16 hours plus stopping time and we will be there with hubby's family and hopefully playing in the snow! If it is just butt cold with no snow I will be so dissappointed!

This is my shopping plan. I'll come back and edit to put in the cost after it is done :)

PUBLIX

3 Barber Stuffed Chicken
4 Betty Crocker boxed potatoes
2 Duncan Hines Cake Mixes
8 boxes Mueller's Whole Wheat Pasta
2 Wesson Cooking oils
3 Philedelphia Cream Cheese
1 Scotties Facial Tissue Cube
2 Reynolds Wrap
2 boxes Jones Farms Sausage
3 Hillshire Peporoni
2 Aunt Jamima frozen waffles/french toast
2 Cool whip
2 Swiss Miss Hot cocoa
2 Electrosal Dishwater tabs
1 12 pack Charmin
1 Cottonelle mosit wipes
1 Sarah Lee dessert

Ok. So I got all this minus the 4 Ore-Ida French fries plus 2 huge jars of Prego sauce and some bananas for Lula...

Grand Total OOP: $33.40
Total Savings : $98.30
So 75% savings. Not too shabby!




And I am SOOOO excited about what I'm figuring the cost to be!! *SQUEEL* I will update on Sunday with the OOP cost and the Savings!!

CVS

1 Venus Razor
5 Thermacare 1 ct
2 Neosporin Lip care
1 Alteril Sleep Aid 4 ct
1 Lysol Disinfectant spray
1 Nivea Bodywash
[1 Revlon Lip Color]NO :(
1 Listerine
1 Crest Toothpaste
1 Blade deodarant
1 reusable shopping bag

Again...SOOOOOO excited about the total OOP and the savings! :) Wait until you see this coupon magic! lol.

And AGAIN CVS seems to be more trouble then its worth. I grabbed the wrong Lysol, the lipstick wasn't ringing up on sale or as an ECB earner, and It was just a mess. In the end I spent:

OOP: $12.69
Earned $13.49 Extra Care Bucks. So I guess I still did ok but it was a hassle.

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to hear about your trip to new york! and I can't wait to hear about your next trip of save-save-savings!

    ReplyDelete