Friday, December 4, 2009

That jolly fat man is coming

That's right. He is on his way. And with a tight budget and a big list I am struggling to pull it all together. It IS coming together though. :) I have used my savings to get some gifts at an extreme discount which is awesome. And then I found some really cute little stuff at the dollar store of all places!! And pictures are always a great gift for grandparents. Lula got spoiled as usual but hubby was awesome and picked her up the Jeep Barbie Power Wheels on Black friday for only $88!!! SCORE! Oh and the hamster...my $25(Only $8 in the stores but they are sold out everywhere!) zhu zhu hamster I couldn't live without. So much for fabulous savings on THAT one.

I feel good about this year though! Going to New York to spend Christmas with the in-laws and play in the snow! I think this is the year I am going to enjoy Christmas more for the people I get to share it with.

1 comment:

  1. I'm excited for christmas this year too, we get to go to OR and spend it with Rob...Christmas with Daddy for the first time since the year we got together! I really wanted to get KL the zhu zhu...but they're STILL sold out everywhere, bah...

    ReplyDelete