Sunday, February 14, 2010

Birthdays and Bears. Oh my!!

So my Princess is officially 3 years old now! She had so much fun and so did me and her daddy. It is so different once they get old enough to know what is actually going on. We had a somewhat small party compared to previous years but it was so much fun and she loves all her presents! A big thanks to everyone that came out and wished my little Ladybug a wonderful birthday!!

IMG_3724

 

She had to put on every single outfit we bought her! lol

IMG_3788

And the newest family addition Princess Tweet Tweet!!

IMG_3796

Then of course the party continued into today at Build A Bear! It was CRAZY and they said it was even worse yesterday! I’m so glad we changed our minds about having a party there!

IMG_3828 IMG_3826IMG_3833  Damn woman drivers always talking on the phone and driving…..

 

At home with all her Build A Bear Babies!!! *Puppy Dog* *Rabbit* & *Princess*

P1010518

No comments:

Post a Comment