Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Oh how I missed blogging!!


Well some of you know that I have been having laptop problems. That is putting it midly. After mine pretty much caught fire last week and Dell was nice enough to send me a new one even though I was out of warranty (guess they dont like to hear how it smoked and burned up while it was IN MY LAP!!!) I am back online!!! And have a quick note on how NOT to paint your kitchen...

Me & hubby have slowly been updating our kitchen a little bit. Trying not to spend too much but make it just a little nicer. Well we are to the painting part after laying tile floor and I had an inspiration pic that I've dreamed of since I painted it yellow 5 years ago...

Inspiration Picture:


And now...what not to do....



It looks like someone pooped...while beating someone else to death and proceeded to smear the poop and bloody remains all over my wall. And I really loved my yellow :( Oh well. I'm going to paint it all white and then start over.

No comments:

Post a Comment